- Tul Pens–Top 5 best writing pens for me and I am a pen connoisseur.
- My Utmost For His Highest–I am loving this devotion book. It has short, thought provoking devotionals for every day.
- BareMinerals BAREPRO Glow Liquid Bronzer in Faux Tan–I got this at TJ Maxx for $9.99 and what a find. It’s super easy to blend and you only need a little bit of product so this will last a long time. It adds an all over warmth and glow without glitter, just a slight sheen.
- Diet Sunkist–Why have I not tried this years ago? I don’t know, but it’s delicious and I can’t stop.
- elf Putty Blush in Turks & Caicos–OBSESSED with this cream blush and I’ve already ordered another shade. It’s pigmented, buildable, easy to blend, and lasts all day. You need the smallest amount so this container will last FOR.EVER.
- Budha Girl + Amazon Bangle Stack–The gold and silver ones are from Budha Girl and the rose gold ones are from Amazon. I love mixing metals.
- Mr. Coffee Iced Coffee Maker–If you like iced coffee, get this and thank me later. This has changed my life. Dramatic but true. I don’t like hot drinks and I was buying two, $5 Stok iced coffees every week. Ten dollars isn’t that much, but it still adds up. This is a much more cost efficient way to fuel my coffee addiction.
- Barrington Eyeglasses Case–I got this for Christmas and I’m so glad I have a safe place to put my sunnies. It matches my purse and the quality is amazing. My glasses are protected but it’s not overly bulky.
Dog mom :: shoe obsessed :: lipstick lover :: Christ follower :: aunt
Leave a Reply