If I were fancy and had lots of dollars to spend on luxury makeup, these are the products I would buy.
The most I have ever spent on a makeup products was $90 for the Louboutin lipstick and I did it without batting a lash because Loubs are life and I needed it.
However, I don’t drop major monies on products on a regular basis. I do treat myself to a more expensive lipstick for my birthday each year, but other than that, you can catch me me in the drugstore section of Ulta.
- Chanel Soleil Tan by Chanel
- Everyone on YouTube raves about this cream bronzer. I’ve never been interested in it because I’ve always assumed it was too dark for my skin tone. However, I’ve seen some more fair skinned gals using it so I think it would work for me. I need to know if it lives it up to the hype.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm in Berry
- I have a similar product from elf and I LOVE it. I’d love to try the OG to see if the elf is really as good as I think it is. Plus, Dior lipsticks are just so dang pretty.
- YSL Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain
- Y’all know I love a good liquid lip and the color No 22 Coral Anti Mainstream is what attracted me to this products. It’s such a gorgeous, unique shade.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- This another YouTube hyped product and I’ve always had oily skin so I knew it would not be a good look for me. Since my skin is more dry now, I would love to see if it is really THAT good.
- Tatcha Water Cream
- I love gel based moisturizers and I’ve never tried a Tatcha product, but it’s top shelf skincare.
- I recently got a 100 point perk of this from Sephora but I haven’t tried it yet.
- Tata Harper Clarifying Mask
- This is a highly rated product at Sephora and I’ve seen it in several magazines. I’m all for any masks that aims to help with acne and clear up your skin.
- Sunday Riley UFO Face Oil
- I don’t know who Sunday Riley is, but he/she thinks A LOT of their products. This is another acne, clear skin, life changing product.
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base
- The actual primer looks really similar to my beloved First Aid Beauty primer which is a fraction of the cost. I’d like to put the two head to head and see who wins.
- Guerlain Meteorites Highlighter Powder Pearls
- These are just plain pretty
Truth be told, the only product I would potentially buy from this list is the Chanel Bronzer. The rest, I will just get a sample at Sephora.
Here’s the thing about luxury products, you are paying for the name only. Nine times out of ten, the product is nothing special. They entice with the well known name and the pretty packaging and take your money. However, I do think it’s nice to #treatyoself every now and then.
And, there’s my two cents on luxury beauty. Carry on.
Leave a Reply