With all of the end of year posts, I ran out of days to post my monthly manicures and my monthly favorites separately. I like to post monthly things within the month and I didn’t want to spill over into January so a combo post it is.
KL Polish Celia :: OPI March In Uniform
KL Polish Matanzas :: KL Polish Mindy
KL Polish Gum Would Be Perfection :: KL Polish Virgo
KL Polish Ace & Das Esspensive XXV, OPI Envy the Adventure & Tinker, Thinker, Winker :: Glisten & Glow Little Black Dress
- Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Serum
- I bought the mini version to try this and fell in love
- I like to use this mixed in with my moisturizer for added glow and hydration.
- It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft and plump.
- Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paints in Uncuffed and Uncensored
- I got Uncuffed during one of the Sephora sales and fell in love with the formula so I immediately picked up Uncensored during the next sale.
- Uncuffed is the perfect, every day neutral and Uncensored is a gorgeous, blue-toned red.
- These are very longwearing and comfortable without being overly drying.
- I also love the applicator shape. It’s very precise.
- MAC Dazzle Shadow in Every Day Is Sunshine
- I saw these on Christine‘s instastory and knew I had to have it.
- I’ve been into liquid eye shadows recently because they look like you tried and you really did the least.
- This is so pretty on it’s own or with a powder shadow on top.
- MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick in Lasting Passion
- OBSESSED with this formula
- Super comfortable, super matte, longwearing gorgeousness
- Anytime I’ve wanted a red lip over the holidays, I’ve reached for this one
- LOreal Hydra Perfecte Powder in Translucent
- First of all, I love the scent.
- Secondly, it’s a good product. It’s a great loose powder for dry skin. It doesn’t look cakey or cling to dry patches.
- It’s my new favorite, go-to loose setting powder.
- Downfall, you can only get it at Wal Mart. I haven’t found it in any other stores or online.
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer
- LRT made me do it. I love her. We could so be besties. If she says it’s good and to buy it, I listen. Life goal is to have her to my makeup.
- I usually gravitate towards more matte bronzers, but I like the little bit of radiance this one gives.
- Budha Girl Bangles
- I’ve worn these nearly every single day since I got them.
- These are weightless, soundless, and waterproof. The fact that they don’t make noise is a major thing. I work at a computer all day and I can’t stand hearing my bracelets bang and clang.
- I got this set of 3 for $40 from Monkee’s of Virginia Beach. If you’re interested, shoot them a message on Instagram and they will hook you up. The girls are super nice and helpful and they ship for free and it’s fast.
- All She Wrote Notes Life Motto Pen Set
- I took one of Meghon’s hand lettering classes a few years and I just fell in love with her infectious, happy spirit.
- Work hard. Stay sweet. Trust God. Love Deep –is her life motto and these pens were too cute to pass up!
Can’t stop, won’t stop wearing these bracelets
I think I found both of these on Facebook, regardless, they both made me think, reflect, and be extra grateful.
No better way to end the year than with the most beautiful, perfect lady on the planet that I love and adore.
Thank you so much for reading and following along in 2018. I’m already prepping and planning for 2019 and I can’t wait to keep posting and sharing my love of all things beauty with y’all.