I was inspired to do this post after seeing a TikTok posted by Erin. Let’s see if I can get a full face of makeup for $150 from Sephora.
- Primer/Setting Spray: It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Mini, $14.50
- Foundation: Sephora Best Skin Ever, $20
- Concealer: Tarte SEA Power Flex Mini, $12
- Powder: Fenty Pro Filt’r Mini, $20
- Bronzer/Blush/Highlight: Tarte Cheeky Claymate Face Palette, $19
- Eye Shadow: Sephora Collection Charged Up Liquid Shadow, $10
- Eye Liner: Sephora Collection 12 HR Pencil, $11
- Mascara: Sephora Collection Size Up, $12
- Brow Pencil: Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof, $12
- Brow Gel: Anastasia BH Mini Clear Brow Gel, $9
- Lips: Rosebud Minted Rose Lip Balm, $8
It’s hard to get out of Sephora with a full face under $150 without grabbing a bunch of minis and/or products from the Sephora Collection. I tried to “get” a variety.
Leave a Reply