I was inspired to do this post after seeing a TikTok posted by Erin. Let’s see if I can get a full face of makeup for $80 at Ulta.
- Foundation–Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage, $12 (review)
- Concealer–elf Hydrating Camo, $7 (review)
- Powder–NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Pressed, $9.50 (review)
- Bronzer, Blush, Highlighter–Physicians Formula Glow Face Palette, $9.50
- Setting Spray–NYX Dewy Finish Mini, $4
- Eyeshadow–Colour Pop Quad, $10
- Eyeliner–Essence Kajal, $1.99
- Mascara–Lottie London Super Fake, $7.95 (review)
- Brow Pencil–LA Girl Shady Slim, $5.99
- Brow Gel–Colour Pop Clear, $8
- Lipstick–Essence Long Lasting, $3.99
I came close! That was harder than I thought. I’ve tried all of these products except for the NYX Setting Spray.
Leave a Reply