- MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection–I think I saw this on Jessica Braun’s YouTube and I loved the shade so much that I just had to have it. I love the Paint Pot formula–it’s easy to apply, lasts all day, and you can use it as a base or wear it alone. I usually wear this one alone. It doesn’t crease, crack, or fade and is the perfect every day neutral. I highly recommend.
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Matte–My current favorite lip formula. I can’t speak to the plumping claim because I already have huge lips. I’ve got a full review coming, but they are long-lasting, opaque, and make your lips look so smooth. I bought one shade to try and immediately bought 4 more.
- Rothy The Lightweight Tote in Dragon Fruit–This tote kept coming up on my Instagram ads and I got got. The color sucked me in. I’m sucker for pink. I love how lightweight and roomy it is. The color is even more stunning in person. I have a pair of Rothy flats and I personally don’t think they are worth the money, but this tote is everything.
- Meoky 40oz Tumbler–I saw this on Amazon and it was an immediate yes. I’m one of the rare folks that doesn’t love the Stanley tumblers. This one is also 40 oz and much lighter than the Stanley tumbler, it’s also so much prettier.
- MAC Fix+ Magic Radiance–I haven’t had Fix+ in my collection in a long time and this formula might even be better than original. I love that they added Vitamin C and I had totally forgotten how much I loved Fix+. This doesn’t extend the wear of makeup, it just sets it and helps melt everything into the skin. This is a new staple in my collection.
- elf Whoa Glow SPF 30–The best glowy SPF I’ve ever used and it’s so affordable. It’s perfect under makeup or worn alone. It’s better than Supergoop Glowscreen, in my opinion.
- Bracelet Stack (top to bottom) David Yurman, John Hardy, Davis Designs, Kendra Scott–I’ve ben wearing this stack for a while and I am so obsessed with it. It’s simple and classic.
Dog mom :: shoe obsessed :: lipstick lover :: Christ follower :: aunt
Leave a Reply