- Marble Tumbler–How freaking cute is this cup? It’s not secret I have an obsession with cups/mugs/tumblers and I needed this one. It’s made even cuter with my monogrammed crown straw topper. It keeps my drink cold, ice doesn’t melt for a longggg time, and it fits in the cup holder in my car.
- Starbucks Drink–Order an Iced Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Syrup and Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam and thank me later. I got a Grande, but I could easily down a gallon. My monogrammed coffee sleeve is from Etsy.
- Bath & Body Works Gingham Ultimate Hydration Body Cream–I got this as a gift and OMG. I am OBSESSED with this scent. I got the lotion and the body scrub and I immediately ordered the body wash. It smells sooooo good and the scent really lasts and lingers. I need every single product they make in this scent.
- NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Brown–Amazon sent this to me by mistake and I am so glad they did. It’s so creamy and glides on with ease. I use it to tight line and it’s really easy to smudge along my lash line as well. It stays in place and is very pigmented.
- Amazon Basics 1″ Curling Wand–Y’all don’t sleep on the Amazon Basics products. I got this on sale for $6 and it works so well. It heats up quickly and gets really hot. I have thick hair so I need high heat products. I still don’t really know what I’m doing when I attempt to curl my hair, but I used it in the pic above and it doesn’t look totally awful.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk + MAC Nylon Shadow–Milk had it’s moment as an eye shadow primer a while back thanks to YouTube and it has been revived and gone viral thanks to TikTok. I’ve been loving using it in my inner corner to brighten and make me look awake. I apply it and then set it with MAC Nylon.
Dog mom :: shoe obsessed :: lipstick lover :: Christ follower :: aunt
Leave a Reply