- Tarte Sugar Rush Sweet Tarte Glow Blush in Frosted–This blush gave me Hourglass vibes without the Hourglass price tag. It’s a gorgeous glowy, pink shade and it smells so good.
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Intensive Treatment Mask–I received this free for testing from BzzAgent and it is now a must have product for me. I hate that it’s so expensive, but I love the difference it makes in my hair. I use this once a week and it makes my hair look and feel so soft, smooth, and hydrated. You only need a little bit. I went in too heavy the first time and it weighed down my hair.
- Etta Vee Tervis Tumbler–I am obsessed with all things Etta Vee and y’all know I have a cup addiction so naturally I had to have this. I need one of everything Etta Vee.
- Tortoise Shell Phone Case–I’m currently obsessed with all things tortoise shell. The print is so chic and classic.
- Flower Beauty Heatwave Luminous Bronzer in Sunrise–I’ve been using the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Bronzer for almost two years and I do love it, but I wanted something glowy for summer and this one fit the bill. It’s affordable, glowy, and not too warm/orange. It’s very pigmented so use a light hand or a fluffier brush.
- Heart & Triangle Powder Puffs–The heart puff is very similar to the no longer available Tati Beauty Blendiful. I like setting my makeup with this because it has a large surface area, but I can use the different angles for more precision. The triangle puff is perfect for the under eye area and the sharp tip allows me to get close to the inner corner.
- Clip On Fan–I got this to go on the treadmill and it’s a game changer. Summer in the South is no joke. It’s too hot to walk outside and too hot to walk inside, but this fan makes it more bearable.
- Schneider Pens–Amazon recommended these to me and I’m a sucker so of course I bought them. I love the colors and these write soooo smoothly.
- Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam–You can build this up to be blinding or go in with a light hand and get a more subtle glow. The shade is perfect for my fair skin and I love the formula and price. I hate Catrice isn’t sold at Ulta anymore, but most of their products are available on Amazon which is even better.
Dog mom :: shoe obsessed :: lipstick lover :: Christ follower :: aunt
Leave a Reply