1. Cleanse — Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C with cotton round
2. SPF — Tula Protect+Glow SPF 30
3. Eye Cream — Good Molecules Yerba Mate Wake Up Eye Gel
I don’t wash my face in the morning. I just use micellar water to gently cleanse my skin. Then I go in with SPF to protect my skin and I finish up with a moisturizing eye cream. This one from Good Molecules is a gel formula so it absorbs quickly, is really hydrating, and you can’t beat the price.
1. Primer Water — Ulta Moisturizing Primer Spray
2. Hydrating Primer —KVD Beauty Lock-It
3. Pore Filling/Blurring Primer — Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For*
4. Under Eye Treatment — Makeup Revolution Rehab Line Fix Under Eye Primer*
*I don’t do steps 3 & 4 daily. Just depends on my mood and if I want to take the time for extra steps.
1. Primer–Spray primer water and let set then go in with hydrating primer
2. Foundation–Catrice True Skin Hydrating Foundation (001 Neutral Fair) with ecotools Luxe Flawless Foundation Brush then I use the beautyblender to press the foundation into the skin, absorb excess product, & eliminate any brush strokes
3. Correct & Conceal–Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Corrector (Fair) with my finger to reduce the appearance of dark circles // KVD Good Apple Concealer (Light 103) and blend out with beautyblender
4. Cream Products–SheGlam Liquid Sun Sculpt Liquid (Golden Sun) to the perimeters of my face & blend out with Dermablend Foundation Brush // NARS Liquid Blush (Orgasm) to cheeks and blend out with beautyblender // Jaclyn Cosmetics Beaming Light Liquid Highlighter (Lightning) to cheek bones and blend out with beautyblender
5. Set–Under eye concealer with Ben Nye Banana Light + Jaclyn Cosmetics Lavender Powder mixture and Sigma x Taylor Wynn Smooth Under-Eye Brush // Foundation with RCMA No Color Powder & beautyblender
6. Finishing Touches–Apply powder bronzer with SigmaF23, blush with Morphe M523, contour with Real Techniques Soft Glam Contour Brush (no longer available, this is similar), and highlighter with Milani Highlighter Blending Brush (no longer available, this is similar)
I have a lot of makeup and some products are staples that I use every day while others rotate in and out. I love switching it up and having fun with all of my products, but these are staples that I tend to gravitate towards because I know I will like the end result.