I got this idea from Andrea Matilliano on Youtube and surely the title explains the meaning of the post.
You can see my Top 5 Ulta purchases here.
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick–If I need quick coverage, this is what I grab. It’s buildable and blends out so easily. I love to add a little bit of this in with a tinted moisturizer for a little extra coverage. Full review here.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Cream Lip Set–I love both of the colors that come in this set and the formula is pure perfection. I have not stopped wearing these since I got them on Black Friday. They are buildable, not sticky, and have the most gorgeous shine.
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare–If you have dry skin, you have to try this foundation. It’s hydrating, has radiant finish, lasts all day, and is so lightweight. Full review here.
- Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara–There are very few high end mascaras that I think are worth the price since the drugstore has so many great ones, but this is one I recommend. I usually use two mascaras anyway so this eliminates that and my lashes looked AMAZING. Full review here.
- Fenty Beauty Bright Fix Brightener Concealer–I tend to go for full coverage concealers, but I wanted something more light to wear with powder foundation and tinted moisturizer. I really didn’t think I’d like this but it surprised me. It’s so hydrating, has buildable coverage, and really brightens my dark under eye area. Full review here.
Leave a Reply