I got this idea from Andrea Matilliano on Youtube and surely the title explains the meaning of the post.
- Jaclyn Cosmetics — I’ve bought almost everything Jaclyn has available at Ulta and I love it all. I have not been disappointed in any of her products. I’ve got an entire review coming soon!
- Morphe 2 Hint Hint Skin Tint — Skin tints were a huge trend in 2021 and I didn’t think I could find one that I liked because I like coverage. I can do medium coverage, but I’m not a sheer to light kind of gal. I LOVE this one and I wore all summer long. I got medium coverage and it was weightless on the skin. You can read the whole review here.
- J Cat Beauty Aquasurance Compact Foundation — The perfect powder foundation. I’ve tried a bunch and this one is the BEST. It’s full coverage, has a flawless finish, and blends like a dream. Full review here.
- MAC Patent Paint Lip Lacquer — I love this formula, it’s a liquid lipstick that’s shiny. It’s pigmented, opaque, and I love the glossy finish. They’re super comfortable and not sticky at all. Full review here.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Serum — This product has become a staple in my skincare routine. If I’m feeling lazy and skip it a few nights, I can immediately tell a difference. I don’t know that my pores look any different, but the texture of my skin has greatly improved. In fact, I hardly have any texture and my skin is so smooth.