- Donut Care Sunnies–These are fabulous, end of story
- elf Putty Bronzer in Tan Lines–I’ve worn this almost every time that I’ve worn makeup this month. It’s so easy to apply and blend. It’s one of my favorite products of 2021.
- Windsor is always a favorite but how cute is he with his Pumpkin Spice Puppuccino?! We’re both ready for fall
- Radiate by Cleere Cherry Reaves–I got this devotion book as a gift and I can’t recommend it enough. I’ve only a few devotions, but her writing and her message are just speaking to my soul. It’s taking everything in me to only read one per day. I want to read the whole book in one sitting and just soak it all up.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick in Taupe Seduction–This is one of my favorite shades for fall. It’s a deeper nude and I love the shiny finish. If bold, fall lip colors are too intimidating for you, try this one!
- Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara–I’ve been wanting to try this since it came out, but I didn’t want to pay $27 for the full size. They finally released a mini and I couldn’t add it to my cart fast enough. I’ve got a full review coming soon, but it.is.so.good.
Dog mom :: shoe obsessed :: lipstick lover :: Christ follower :: aunt
Leave a Reply