- Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in Clique–This isn’t a true, bright red. It’s more of a strawberry, pinkish red and it’s a fun shade when you want to mix it up from classic, blue-toned reds. You can see swatches here.
- Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel SPF 50—Jessica Braun recommended this so of course I had to try it. I like a gel SPF because it absorbs quickly and I can move on with the rest of my makeup. This is hydrating and sets in quickly and it’s SPF 50. Highly recommend!
- Marc Jacobs Youthquake Hydra-Full Retexturizing Gel Creme–I got a mini of this and LOVED it. However, I just couldn’t justify paying full price for it when there are cheaper moisturizers that I like just as much. I found the jumbo size, 3 fl oz, for $25 at TJ Maxx. Talk about a deal! This is $89 at Sephora. I use this in the morning. I like that it’s super hydrating and since it’s a gel, it absorbs quickly.
- Real Techniques Soft Glam Sculpted Brush–My new favorite contour brush. It applies my contour powder perfectly and it’s easy to blend and sculpt the face. It’s so soft and I’ve washed it several times with no shedding. Also, how gorgeous is it?! I need no brushes, but I want all of them because gold and pink are my favssssss
- Milani Super Charged Brightening Under Eye Tint in 110 Pink Rose–I’ve got full review on this coming so the short version is, it’s good. It hydrates and corrects. Concealer goes on like a dream over it and I love it so much.
Dog mom :: shoe obsessed :: lipstick lover :: Christ follower :: aunt
Leave a Reply