- Funfetti Cereal–This is a Wal Mart exclusive, but it is well worth the trip. It is DIVINE.
- Stok Cold Brew Coffee + Skinny Syrups–I wasn’t the biggest coffee drinker before I started trying different coffee recipes using Stok, sugar free creamers, and Skinny Syrups. I get a lot of my recipes from Katie on Instagram and now I am addicted. The only good things about mornings is my iced coffee. I get the cold brew at the grocery store and you can get the Skinny Syrups online or at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Home Goods.
- Apple Watch Band–I love anything leopard print and the colors in this are so fun.
- Backpack–I wanted a lightweight bag for my blog binder, planner, notebook, etc. I have several tote bags, but I wanted one I could carry as a backpack to lighten the load. It was affordable and holds a lot, but the bag itself isn’t heavy.
- CoverGirl Clean Fresh Mascara–I got this as an Ulta freebie and wasn’t expecting much from it, but I was pleasantly surprised. Full review coming soon!
- Davis Designs Bracelets–My sister started this jewelry business and I love my personalized bracelets that she made me.
- Catrice Triangle Artist Contour Stick in 010 Warm Brown–I like to use this with the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush. I apply the contour stick to the brush, stamp it on my face, and then lightly blend it out. The color is perfect for my skin tone and this cream bronzer/contour is really user friendly.
2 responses to “September Favorites”
That cold brew is my absolute favorite! I buy way too much of it, ha!
Dog mom :: shoe obsessed :: lipstick lover :: Christ follower :: aunt
Leave a Reply