There are few things that I love more than sleep. I love naps, sleeping late, and basically anything of or related to sleep. I REALLY struggle to get up in a timely fashion in the morning and that often leaves me getting ready in a rush. I’ve found a routine that gives me the coverage I need in a flash. I love a full face with alllll the products, but I definitely don’t do that every single day.
These products give me full coverage and help me look alive.
- Primer—Essence HD Hydra Primer Spray
- I NEVER skip primer. I like to have something between my foundation and my skin.
- Correct & Conceal—Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener and Dose of Colors Meet Your Hue Concealer in 02 Fair
- I cover/correct the dark circles using the Maybelline and then I conceal & brighten with the Dose of Colors. I reviewed the Dose concealer here.
- Set Concealer—Fenty Pro Filt’r Powder in Lavender
- This powder sets and brightens the under eye area. It’s also super smoothing and makes my under eye area look so smooth. You can see my review of the powder here.
- Powder Foundation—Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation in Fair Porcelain
- I get full coverage without caking with this powder. My dry skin doesn’t play well with all powders, but this one works really well. for me. I reviewed it here.
- Blush—NARS Orgasm
- I never skip blush. I am pale and I need color.
- Brows—Tarte Busy Gal Brow Gel in Medium Brown
- My brows are pretty full, but they’re blonde and don’t show up unless I have product in them. I love the tiny wand on this product. It’s easy to be precise and I don’t make a mess.
- Mascara—Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extension Mascara in Crystal
- I use whatever mascara I have in my makeup tray, this time it happened to be the Thrive which is one of my favorites. Review here.
- Lips–NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Bound
- I think NARS is discontinuing these which makes me so sad. I love this formula and this color is perfect. It’s a my lips but better color.