- Jinri Hot Air Brush
- The Revlon Hair Dryer & Volumizer brush took the Internet by storm in the last year. The pictures, comment, and tutorials made it sound like a magic product. I am always here for more volume and I really wanted to try it. However, the barrel was just too big for my short hair. I looked up blow dry brushes for short hair on YouTube and found this one. My mom ordered it, I tried it, and then had to get one for myself. I can’t even believe how good my hair looks when I use this. I am not coordinated enough to use a round brush and the hair dryer at the same time. This solves that problem. I can’t recommend it enough.
- Vishine Gel Nail Polish Set–I got an Amazon gift card and decided to purchase this set of gel polish. I’ve had my UV light for a while, but only had a few gel colors. This is a set has 24 colors and for the price, you can’t beat it. The Vishine brand is my favorite brand of gel polish. I’ve had fun playing with all the different colors.
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick–If you don’t like lip gloss because it’s sticky, but you like the sheer, glossy look, this is the product for you. I had been wanting to try these FOREVER and I got one on sale for $13 and fell in love with the formula. It isn’t on sale for that cheap right now, but it’s still marked down. I need them to make more shades.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Oil In Balm in #49 Rose Saint-Germian–YSL had some of their lipsticks buy one, get one free a few weeks ago so of course I ordered. I got one for a gift and picked this one out for myself. I have 2 other shades from this line, a nude and a red, and this pink is what was missing. This is one of my favorite lipstick formulas ever. Worth the price!
- WWJD x HWLF–I shared a post about this bracelet on my Instagram so I won’t go into detail here. The mission behind these bracelets has really impacted my heart and my faith. Please support their brand and their mission to spread Christ’s love!
- Weight Watchers–I started Weight Watchers this month. My mom has been doing it since February, my sister signed up, and my BFF and her mom did too so I joined in. It’s so much easier to do when you have people doing it with you! My mom has seen results and so has my cousin who has been doing it for a while. I’ve found a new favorite sweet treat, drink, and easy & delicious bagels. I’m on the Blue Plan. It’s super easy to do with the WW app.
What have you been loving this month?