- Color Icon Eyeshadow in Walking On Eggshells
- This palette has the perfect shades to create a neutral, every day look. The shades are so soft and pretty. They are pigmented and easy to blend.
- MegaGlow Contouring Palette
- I use the contour powder to contour, obviously and the lighter shade is great to set under eye concealer. The shade Dulce De Leche works for my fair skin and is more cool toned. The other shade Caramel Toffee is more warm toned.
- Makeup Sponge
- I FREAKING LOVE THIS SPONGE. It’s a great dupe for the beautyblender and SO freaking cheap. It’s very soft and bouncy and holds up well after washing.
- Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow
- There is a matte and metallic version. I like both of them. They are very pigmented and look great worn alone or topped with another shadow.
- Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner
- These are my favorite lip liners on the market, not just the drugstore. These are so creamy and glide on with ease.
- Ultimate Brow Retractable
- This is a great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Definer. The shape is thicker so I can fill my brows in quickly. I also like that there’s a spoolie on the end.
- Megaglo Loose Highlighting Powder
- If you prefer a subtle highlight, skip this. This is a can be seen from space from highlighter. I like it, but it is not subtle.
- Color Icon Single Shadow in Brulee
- I’ve used up an entire pan of this and I’ve made a good dent in the second one. I use this to set my lid primer if I’m wearing eye shadow. If I’m not wearing eye shadow, I will bring concealer up on my lid and then set it with this. It’s also a great matte brow bone highlight.
- Photo Focus Foundation
- I did a full review on this foundation here. It has buildable coverage, lasts all day, and looks great on my dry skin.
- Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
- This is one of the best liquid lipstick formulas at the drugstore. It dries down to a nice, matte finish, but isn’t drying. The shade range is pretty expansive and there’s sure to be a shade you’ll like.
Leave a Reply