- Erin Condren Planner Binder
- I loved using Erin Condren planners over the years, but I hate the coil. It gets in my way when I try to fill in my week. The binder solves that problem. I can take out the pages I need, fill them in, and then put them back. I really love this style of planner and can see myself sticking with it for a while.
- I opted for the blush color with my initials in rose gold. I also purchased the elastic band set so I could have a matching rose gold band to keep it all together.
- O2 Eyewear Black Oversized Sunglasses
- These are from Amazon and I can’t stop wearing them. My friend recommended them and I am so glad she did. They are so chic and so affordable.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 45 Rouge Tuxedo
- I have been on the hunt for the perfect sheer, red lipstick for a while. I’ve tried a few drugstore and affordable options, but they weren’t quite it. I was in the Nordstrom Beauty Department (which I’m pretty sure is what part of Heaven looks like) and I randomly picked this one up and swatched it. It was perfect. Too bad it’s freaking $38. Clearly, I bought it anyway and it’s worth every penny. I love it and it’s exactly what I was looking for.
- Wet n Wild Stained Glass Lip Gloss
- I’m going to do an entire post on these with swatches and full review, but just know I am obsessed. I bought one to test and went and bought 4 more. I hope they come out with more shades. It’s the staying power of a liquid lipstick since it’s a stain with a nice glossy finish. Even after the shine wears off, you still have color on your lips. The gloss isn’t stick and you can reapply with ease.
- Triple Bristle Toothbrush
- Insomina and Instagram ads don’t mix, but this is a purchase that actually worked out. I joined the brush club so they will send me a replacement head every 3 months. I’ve never been into electric toothbrushes, but I really like this one and my teeth feel SO clean.
I got this manicure table for Christmas and I now have my own little manicure station in my room. Y’all this little space bring me so much joy. I’m going to do a full post and link everything soon.
I’ve always wanted a monogram signet ring and I finally got one. I got it off Etsy and I LOVE it. The quality is great and it shipped and arrived fairly quickly. Another jewelry favorite this month is this bracelet stack. I wear my John Hardy bracelet every day, along with my Bauble Bar Windsor bracelet, and my favorite BuDha Girl All Weather bangles.
Windsor had his annual check up and he is healthy as can be. I’m 100% sure he is the cutest patient they had all day.