Y’all know I love an alliteration post title/series so next up–Top 10 Tuesday. Every other-ish Tuesday, I’m going to be sharing my Top 10 favorite products from different brands. I’m including makeup and skincare from affordable, drugstore, and high end brands. I hope y’all will enjoy these series as I had so much fun planning and creating it.
- Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer
- I like the concealer and brightener in this line. The brightener is a great peach/salmon corrector for dark circles and the concealer provides amazing coverage.
- SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color
- One of the best liquid lipstick formulas at the drugstore. These do.not.budge. You will need an oil based remover to get it off at the end of the day. They’re perfect for weddings and other occasions where you need your lip product to last and stay in place. You can read a full review here.
- Fit Me Loose Setting Powder
- I just love everything about this–the shade range, the price, the quality. I could go on. It easily compares to other high end powders and even out performs some. It works on my dry skin and really locks my makeup in place.
- Dream Urban Coverage Flawless Coverage Foundation SPF 50
- I have a full review on this product here so I want go too into detail. I love the coverage and the added SPF and how lightweight it is on the skin.
- SuperStay Ink Crayon Lipstick
- This is the bullet lipstick version of the liquid lipstick I mentioned above. I don’t know how they were able to make such a long lasting traditional lipstick, but they nailed it.
- SuperStay Full Coverage Powder Foundation
- I have a full review on this as well, you can read that here. I use this product at least once a week and keep a compact in my purse and one in my desk drawer. It’s full coverage in a flash and is a saving grace on days I oversleep and don’t have time for a full on foundation routine.
- Eyestudio Brow Precise Micro Pencil
- I bought this in a pinch and had limited options and it ended up being such a good find. The thin shape allows you to easily mimic brow hair and you can get a light, natural look or go full on glam with this pencil. It blends out easily and lasts really well.
- Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick
- One of the few matte lipstick formulas that isn’t drying and is very creamy. These lipsticks are so matte, but so comfortable. I highly recommend! My favorite colors are Divine Wine and Touch Of Spice.
- Total Temptation Mascara
- The Maybelline Mascara section at Target makes my heart smile. I love all the options and the colors. I’ve tried so many of them, but this one is my favorite. I did a review on it here.
- Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum
- Eyelash serums are HELLA expensive like hundreds of dollars. I want long lashes without having to sacrifice a kidney and thanks to Maybelline, that is attainable. I use this morning and night, when I remember, and it really works. I reviewed it here. I’m on my third or fourth tube and will continue to repurchase.
Products to Avoid
I didn’t care for any of their face primers or their The Nudes eye shadow palette.
Leave a Reply