I was hoping to read 19 books in 2019 and I came up short with 17. That’s pretty close though! Thanks to Lindsey & Christine and their podcast (which you should be listening to!), I started reading more in the fall. When I got in bed, I would put down my phone and pick up my Kindle or my book. Reading is so much more beneficial than mindless scrolling and I’m hoping to continue this in 2020.
My reading interests are all over the place. I like chick-lit, non-fiction, crime, fiction, faith based, self-help, you name it.
- Racing to the Finish: My Story by Dale Earnhardt Jr
- Natural Disaster: I Cover Them. I Am One. by Ginger Zee
- The title sold me on this one because SAME.
- Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The Transforming Power of God’s Story by Wendy Blight
- This book changed my life and my faith for the better.
- The Idea of You by Robinne Lee
- I’m Not Really A Waitress: How One Woman Took Over the Beauty Industry One Color at a Time by Suzi Weiss-Fischmann
- You Are Enough: Heartbreak, Healing, and Becoming Whole by Mandy Hale
- Another life changing book
- Invisible Killer: The Monster Behind the Mask by Diana Montane
- This story was on an episode of Crime Junkies, another favorite podcast
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
- All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanith
- First Comes Love by Emily Giffin
- Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape by Jenna Miscavige Hill
- You’re Not That Great: (but neither is anyone else) by Elan Gale
- Going Off Script: How I Survived a Crazy Childhood, Cancer, and Clooney’s 32 On-Screen Rejections by Giuliana Rancic
- Little Black Sheep: A Memoir by Ashley Cleveland
- A wonderful story of redemption and an excellent reminder that God never gives up on you and His grace is unending.
- Our Rainbow Queen: A Tribute to Queen Elizabeth II and Her Colorful Wardrobe by Sali Hughes
- You Don’t Look Fat, You Look Crazy: An Unapologetic Guide to Being Ambitchous by Ashley Longshore
Here’s to hoping I can do 20 books in 2020!
Leave a Reply