Matte Black Louboutin Press On Nails
OPI Speak For Your-Elf + OPI Skip The Gift Wrap + Finger Paints He-Art of Gold
OPI My Favorite Gal Pal // OPI Let’s Be Friends
It’s really not that hard to gather my favorite items and take a photo, but I just can’t seem to do it so you get the lazy collage again. Sorry not sorry. Maybe I’ll get my life together in 2020.
- Inc R2 Pens
- These pens write SO freaking good and they’re hella cheap. I got mine at Dollar General.
- LOreal Hydra Perfecte Powder
- If you have dry skin and have a hard time finding a powder that doesn’t cake up or cling, you have to try this one. It is one of the best powders for dry skin and it’s affordable. Only downside is you can only find it online or at Wal Mart.
- PUR 4-in-1 Love Your Selfie Foundation + Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Tinted Moisturizer
- I love the PUR foundation and mixing in a little bit of the Pretty Fresh makes more hydrating which my dry skin loves. This combination is PERFECTION. It’s full coverage, hydrating, and lasts all day.
- PUR review HERE, Pretty Fresh review is coming
- It’s A 10 Blow Dry Miracle Glossing Leave-In
- I love the Blow Dry Styling Balm so when this was half off during Black Friday, I grabbed it. These two products make my hair silky smooth. If you use too much of the spray it can weigh your hair down so spritz lightly.
- Kate Spade Full Circle Earrings
- I either wear huge statement earrings or small posts, there’s no in between. These are perfect, they’re small and lightweight, but still make a statement. I’ve gotten so many compliments on them.
- Sketchers Bewitch Flats
- I’ve seen that these were a dupe for Rothy’s so I had to try them. My sister and BIL gave them to me for Christmas and they are so comfortable. I want every color. I wear black flats almost every day so comfort is key. These are a bonus because they are comfortable and cute. I don’t have Rothy’s so I can’t say if they’re a dupe, but I highly recommend them.
- Personalized Bauble Bar Bracelet
- HOW MOTHER FLIPPIN CUTE IS THIS? Of course, I got my baby’s name and I smile every time I look down on my wrist and see it.
- NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream in Moody + Buxom Dolly Lip Gloss
- I’m too pale for nude lips so I usually opt for a more mauve tone and this combination is perfect. It’s neutral and goes with everything.
- Gilette Joy Razor Gift Set
- I picked this up in Wal Mart for $10 and it’s the BEST razor I’ve ever used. It gets bonus points because it’s pink.
- Hoka Clifton 6 Sneaks
- My Nike sneaks were cute, but they hurt my feet after a while and I couldn’t take it anymore. I went to Fleet Feet and got fitted for shoes and in soles for my feet, arch, and walk pattern. The price tag for all of it was hefty, but it was so worth it. I knew I wanted black and when I saw the rose gold detail, the decision was made.
- Alex & Ani Aunt Bracelet
- My precious baby angel nephew gave this to me for Christmas and I wear it every day. Like the Windsor bracelet, I smile every time I see it. I do love that baby!
- Nod Pod Weighted Eye Mask
- I love sleeping with an eye mask, but most of them have an elastic band that puts a crease in my hair and no body got time for that. I saw this on Instagram ad and was sold. It blocks out all sources of light and doesn’t leave a crease in my hair. I’m the reason they put out all those ads. I buy stupid mess like this in melatonin haze at 3 AM.
- Not pictured above — These confetti bangles from The Accessory Scout.
- They are very similar to my favorite gold bangles that I wear all the time. They’re colorful and packed full of GLITTER. I could not resist the cuteness and the price was right. I like to mix them with my gold and silver bangles or wear them alone. They’re so fun and they don’t clang and make noise.
Leave a Reply