There is SO much new makeup coming out all the time and I love following different beauty accounts that have all the sneak peeks. I would love to buy and try ALL the makeup, but I do not have the time or the funds for such SO I’m just going to do a little round up here of products I plan to purchase (or have purchased) and those I plan to pass on.
Images are from Amazon, Google, or Trendmood.
- Colour Pop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Creamy Concealer
- I love the No Filter concealer and I’m all for a full coverage, hydrating concealer so I definitely want to give this a try.
- Laneiege Lip Sleeping Mask in Mint Choco
- I recently finished a jar of the original lip mask so I opted for this holiday flavor. I LOVE it.
- CoverGirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk
- Pre-ordered this on Amazon
- Colour Pop A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes Cinderella Bundle
- I saw a swatch of this highlighter on YouTube and HAD TO HAVE IT. It is beautiful and worth every cent. Cinderella also happens to be my favorite princess.
- I’m not crazy about the lip that is included in the bundle though.
- Lights Lacquer Nail Polish
- I love Kathleen Lights and I was a huge fan of KL Polish and I can’t wait to try products from her new line.
- Physicians Formula Glow Face Palette
- I love face palettes for their convenience, but it’s hard to find palettes that work for fair skin. I was already a fan of all 3 formulas and loved the idea of having them in one convenient palette. For $10, you can’t beat it.
- The highlight is beautiful and I like to apply the Cinderella one on top of it. OMG the glow is unreal
- Fenty Beauty Lil Stunna Lip Paint in Underdawg
- The formula of these liquid lipsticks is top notch. I have this thing for mini sizes of products. They’re just so cute. The price was already lower on this mini and I purchased it during the Sephora sale so I got it for a deal.
- Juvia’s Place Shade Stick
- Love this
- Full review here
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Hydrating Foundation
- Just got this in the mail this week and I can’t wait to review it. Stay tuned!
- Physicians Formula Rose All Day Eyeshadow Palette
- These colors are my colors–neutral soft mattes with metallics/sparkle. It’s a CVS exclusive and I can’t find it anywhere. Might be a sign I don’t need it.
- Colour Pop Frozen II Collection
- Those shades aren’t really my favorite and I’ve never seen Frozen so I really don’t care about this collection.
- Jaclyn Hill Highlighter Collection
- The shades were pretty, but there was just nothing I was dying to have. I’ve very happy with the highlights in my collection.
- Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Volume I Eyeshadow Palette
- I go back and forth with whether or not I like Tati and want to watch her. Regardless of my personal opinion, she knows makeup. I don’t really like warm tones and while some of these shades are pretty, I know I wouldn’t get enough use out of the palette.
- Morphe 39L Hit The Lights Palette
- Morphe palettes are well priced and this one is really pretty. It has good neutrals and some fund pops of color, but I just don’t have a need or really even want this one.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Palettes
- Wayyyy too much color for me. If you’re a professional makeup artist, these would be great for your kit, but for the every day girl with an office job like myself, it’s just too much.
- KKW Beauty x Makeup by Mario
- I’ve never tried any KKW Beauty products and while I like the more subtle colors in this collection, I feel like I already have similar shades in my collection.
- MAC Holiday Collection
- I love MAC, but when I saw their holiday collection I wasn’t floored.
- Kylie Holiday Collection
- I’ve tried a few things from Kylie and liked them, but I don’t go bananas over her stuff. I’m sure this will sell out in no time, but there weren’t any products that were just calling my name.
- Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson Eyeshadow Palettes
- I loved watching the series these 2 did together, but like I said about the ABH palettes, it’s just too much color for me. I wish Jeffree would sell singles because I’d love to try his formula, but his palettes are just too much for me.
- I’d love to get a lip product from the line though.
- Sol Body The Face & Body Highlighter
- Again, I’m content with the highlighters in my collection and I don’t go anywhere that requires a body shimmer product.
- Physicians Formula The Gold Vault Face Palette
- Point blank–I think the colors in this are hideous.
- Dose of Colors Meet Your Hue Concealer
- I also want to try the Dose of Colors Foundation. I wish Ulta did samples like Sephora!
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Light
- I love the The New Nude large palette, but that price tag is no joke and I know I wouldn’t use the entire thing. Huda came in clutch with the minis. I think I would use all of those shades. I’m holding out for a Sephora gift card from Santa so I can get it.
- NARS Mini Set in Dolce Vita
- I love NARS blushes and their Afterglow lip balms. I have a few shades of the lip balms and several blushes so I don’t need it, but dang it’s tempting.
Leave a Reply