Images from Google
L’Oreal Lumi Shake & Glow Dew Mist
- Claims—Prime, set, & refresh your makeup :: hydrating, soothing formula :: brighten & nourish :: natural, healthy glow in a bottle
- Price–$14.99 at Ulta :: $11.49 at Target :: $14.99 at Walgreens for 3.0 oz (travel size $7.99 at Ulta for 1.0 oz)
- Pros–Packaging :: good mister :: nice scent :: easily accessible :: sets makeup nicely :: ingredients (Vitamin C & coconut water)
- Cons–Expensive for drugstore :: not cruelty free
- Final Thoughts–This is not an overly dewy spray which I prefer but if you looking for extreme dew, this is not for you. It sets makeup well and have a really nice mister, but I didn’t knock my socks off. I purchased the travel size and used it up, but I am glad I didn’t purchase the full size.
Catrice Prime & Fine Illuminating Dewy Glow Fixing Spray
- Claims–Prime, set, refresh :: lightweight :: fresh, dewy glow :: improves makeup wear :: fast-drying
- Price–$7.99 at Ulta and catricecosmetics.com for 1.69 oz
- Pros–Affordable :: good mister :: vegan :: cruelty free :: sets makeup :: compact packaging
- Cons–Availability, Ulta or online only
- Final Thoughts–I don’t know what kind of magic is in this, but it just transforms makeup and makes your skin look amazing. I have one in use and a back up. It’s my go to setting spray. If you have dry skin, you have got to try this. It’s a game changer for sure.
I’m sure you can guess, but I prefer the
This tends to go out of stock on Ulta’s website so whenever I’m shopping in store or online and it’s available, I grab one. I know I will use it!