It Cosmetics Confidence In An Eye Cream
- Claims–Brightens eyes to make them appear instantly more awake :: restore the look of firmness :: reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, lines, and wrinkles
- Price–$38 for 0.5 oz at Ulta, it cosmetics.com
- Pros–Hydrating :: cruelty free :: works for all skin types :: plumps under eye area :: apricot tint helps correct & brighten :: a little goes a long way :: ingredients (collagen, hyaluronic acid) :: keeps lines and wrinkles away/at bay
- Cons–Ulta exclusive or online only :: expensive
- Final Thoughts–I’ve repurchased this several times and it’s my go to eye cream. It’s moisturizing and leaves the under eye area soft, smooth, and plump. I still have some fine lines under my eyes, but they haven’t gotten any worse since using this. I certainly don’t expect this cream to make them go away. I don’t have crows feet though and that is very important to me.
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream
- Claims–Instantly brighten and reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Price–$48 for 0.5 oz at Sephora, itcosmetics.com
- Pros–Cruelty free :: hydrating :: blue tint brightens :: ophthalmologist tested :: ingredients (collagen, caffeine, hyaluronic acid) :: works for all skin types :: keeps lines and wrinkles away/at bay :: little goes a long way
- Cons–Expensive :: Sephora exclusive or online only
- Final Thoughts–Like the aforementioned, this hydrates, smooths, and feels so good on the skin. I love the blue packaging, it’s my favorite color!
- Confidence In An Eye Cream can be purchased at Ulta where you can use your reward points for money off.
- Bye Bye Under Eye is a Sephora exclusive where the sales (10-20% off) only happen a few times a year.
- I didn’t notice that one worked drastically better than the other.
- Both hydrate, smooth, and keep lines/wrinkles at bay
- Neither are cheap, but they aren’t has highly priced as other high end eye creams. I’m scared of crows feet so eye cream is one product I’m willing to splurge on.
- They are both good and give similar results, just depends on your price/store preference.
- I’ve gotten the Confidence In An Eye Cream half off at Ulta several times during their 21 Days and Skincare sales and I prefer Ulta’s reward system.
I say all that to say that I prefer…
CONFIDENCE IN AN EYE CREAM!
I find this one to be slightly more emollient and my dry skin needs that. I also prefer the price and that I can usually get it on sale.