Katy, one of my favorite YouTubers, does Hot New Shit videos so she is the inspo behind this post. These are new products I’m interesting buying and trying. I get samples of what I can at Sephora to try before buying, purchase some, and skip others. I would be perfectly happy to buy and try and review new products all day every day, but that is not my reality. Maybe one day!
Y’all know I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line so when I saw they released a new line, I got super excited. I’m going to finish up the skincare I’m using now, but I will definitely be purchasing this line.
- Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream
- Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
- Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum
- Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer with SPF 30
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser
- Revolution Skincare 3% Vitamin C Serum
- No7 Hydraluminous Water Concentrate
- Hydrating and luminous? Sign. Me. Up.
- No7 Hydraluminous Water Surge Gel
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleansing Towelettes
- I’m not a big fan of face wipes, but I love everything from the Hydro Boost line so I’m thinking these will be good.
Y’all know I test foundations every Friday and there are so many new releases out that I am dying to try. I’ve gotten samples of a few at Sephora so stay tuned.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous
- Flesh Pure Flesh
- Dose of Colors Meet Your Hue
- Kat Von D True Portrait
- Stila Hide & Go Chic Fluid
- Soap & Glory Kick Ass
- Beauty Bakerie InstaBake Aqua Glass
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Radiant Concealer
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Correction
- Benefit Cookie Powder Highlighter
- Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer
- Colour Pop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Tinted Moisturizer
- Colour Pop Pretty Fresh Hydrating Setting Mist
- Colour Pop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Hydration Primer
- Colour Pop Pretty Fresh Blending Sponge