August was a slow month for manicures (yesterday’s post) and favorites so I don’t have much to share. However, I REALLY love these few things and I’ve been using the crap out of them all month long.
- Secret Treasures PJs from Wal Mart
- There are few things in life that bring me as much joy as pajamas, especially soft and cheap pjs. These from Wal Mart fit the bill. The set was around $12 and sadly I can’t find them online. All I know is the brand is Secret Treasures.
- I got the short sleeve, v-neck shirt in a larger size and the ankle length pants in my usual size. I like to my pjs to be loose and flowy. The material is so lightweight and soft which is perfect for me because I’m hot natured AF.
- Another good thing about this brand is you could mix and match. You get ankle length pants, long pants, shorts, bermuda shorts, a short sleeve top, a tank top, etc. Each piece was sold separately so you could mix and match. GENIUS.
- Colour Pop Just A Tint Lip Tint in Chimichanga
- I’ve been looking for a sheer red lip for what seems like ages. I love a bold, red lip, but sometimes I want the red look without having to worry about lip liner and reapplying.
- These provides just enough color, is hydrating, and comfortable.
- If you want a red lip, but aren’t ready to jump in with both feet, give this one a go!
- CoverGirl TruBlend Undercover Concealer
- I did a full review on this here so I won’t go into detail, but it’s good.
- It’s full coverage, has a good shade range, and won’t break the bank.
- elf Total Face Sponge
- A few of the YouTubers I watch have been raving about this sponge so I picked it up to give it a try. I don’t know what it is that makes it so good or extra special, there are definitely comparable sponges at the drugstore already, but I haven’t stopped using this.
- I usually do my foundation with a brush, but I’ve hardly touched my foundation brush this month. I’ve been using this for foundation, concealer, and powder.
- If you want a cheaper alternative to the beautyblender, I highly recommend this one.
I can’t quit with this lip combo. I usually don’t even like nude lips, but since I discovered this combo, I can’t stop wearing it. I use the Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny, then Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lipstick, and top it off with Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow. The lipstick and gloss are great on their own, but wearing them together is just pure perfection. The sunnies are Karen Walker Super Lunar sunnies in Crazy Tort & Gold if you care.
Leave a Reply