You know, using this pretty tray for this photo seemed like a really good idea at the time. Now it looks like a few tiny products on a big AF tray. I’m too lazy to take another picture so this is what you get. Enjoy.
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions
- I did a review on this earlier this week and I love it.
- I love the tubing formula and I know when I wear this mascara I don’t have to worry about flaking or smudging. It’s humid AF and I sweat and I don’t have time to be chasing my mascara down my face.
- Becca Skin Love Brighten & Blur Primer
- I got this as a 100 point perk at Sephora, damn them and their tiny AF samples for $100. I digress.
- This smells AMAZING and it makes the skin super smooth and blurred. I use it only in the areas where I have larger pores. I would buy the full size of this.
- Too Faced Peach Blur Finishing Powder
- I always set my makeup with a powder which mattifies whatever foundation I have on. I can’t not set my makeup though. I need it to last and stay in place, but I don’t necessarily want that flat matte look.
- Enter this powder. I use it with a fluffy brush to add some radiance back to my skin. It’s the perfect finishing step for your makeup.
- I found mine at TJ Maxx for $12.99 so check your store.
- Sonia Kashuk Marble Makeup Blender Sponge
- I fell in love with this sponge a while ago, but then I became a beautyblender snob and would only use the actual beautyblender.
- I’m back to this though. I love how huge it gets and how fast it blends out my foundation.
- You can 2 for $7 and I highly recommend. It’s just as soft as the beautyblender in my humble opinion.
- Makeup Geek Healing Lip Glaze in Pink Bubbly
- I’ve been feeling more glossy lips here lately and this is one product I can’t stop reaching for.
- It looks amazing on its own or paired on top of another lipstick. It adds shine and moisture, but it’s not tacky or sticky.
- It’s $4.99 so get you one and thank me later.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Curvitude+ CoverGirl Exhibitionist
Fun Fact: I collect cups and water bottles like I collect makeup. I just love them and when I see a cute one, I can’t not buy it. I got the pink one at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and the glitter one at TJ Maxx. They’re so cute and I’m obsessed.
I also got an upgrade for the Monthly Makeup Basket. The basket was overflowing so I needed something that would hold more, but not take up a ton of space. I found this tray at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It’s the Caboodles Acrylic Cosmetic Counter Tray. It’s PERFECT. It holds everything.
Is this not the most gorgeous palette?! It makes my heart happy. I bought the empty palette from Makeup Geek and went through my single shadows to make my perfect, neutral palette. I can get any kind of look that I would want from these shades.