The last post of skincare week is my skincare routine. In case you haven’t noticed, I love skincare and trying new things so my skincare routine is always changing. Here is a round up of the products I’m currently using.
I have two vanities/sinks in my bathroom and since I have it all to myself, I use one for makeup and one for skincare and hair. I have some of my skin on this spinning tower thing and the rest of it in the Instagram famous mini refrigerator. Let me be the first to tell you that putting your eye cream, sheet masks, oils, and moisturizers in the refrigerator will change your life. The products feel so good going on my skin. I refuse to use room temperature products ever again. It’s $20 well spent. Also, I like the spinning tower thing, but I kind of want to upgrade to this one.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Micellar Water–I don’t wash my face, I just use a little of this on a cotton round.
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Gel Moisturizer–Hydrating, absorbs quickly, makes my skin feel so soft & smooth, anti-aging, here for all of it.
- Origins Gin-Zing Eye Cream–I don’t use an eye cream every morning. Honestly, I forget half the time, but if I do, this is my favorite. It’s hydrating and brightening.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen Lotion–SPF is necessary, end of story. I love the scent, feel, and hydration of this one. I just ordered this one to try out too.
- Makeup Remover
- Formula 10.0.6 Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil
- Aveeno MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser–smells amazing, works so well, love the MaxGlow line
- elf Eye makeup Remover Balm –perfect for getting all mascara and liner off
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliator–gentle enough to be used daily should you choose to
- GlamGlow Gentlebubble–newer product from my Boxycharm, gentle yet effective
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cleanser
- Eye Cream
- Moisturizer + Facial Oil
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness + Rose Hip Oil–I’ve been mixing a few drops of rose hip oil in with my moisturizer for an added bit of hydration. I linked the Rose Hip Oil that I use, I got mine at TJ Maxx.
- BareMinerals Skin Polishing Grains
- dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion
- St. Ives Avocado & Honey Exfoliating Face Scrub–hate the scent, love the product
- LOreal Clear & Comfort
- GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment
- GlamGlow GravityMud Firming Treatment
- Body Prescription Hydrating Rosehip Clay Mask–never known a clay mask to be hydrating, but this one is and I love it. I got it at TJ Maxx for $3 and I can’t find it online.
That’s a wrap on skincare week, I hope y’all liked it and maybe learned something. Back to regularly scheduled posts next week!
Leave a Reply