- ABH Contour Stick in Fawn
- Catrice Contour Kit
- elf Brow Pencil
- ABH Clear Brow Gel
- Colour Pop Flexitarian
- Milani Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
- Maybelline Powder Foundation
- LA Girl Pro HD Corrector in Cool Pink
- Tarte Busy Gal Brow Gel
- Maybelline Lash Serum
I have several foundations that I need to test so I’m not adding a particular one to this month’s basket. Stay tuned for new reviews coming soon!
- Primers: elf Blur Stick, Tarte Base Tape, Hard Candy Cooling Primer Stick (use this under my eyes), Ulta Youthful Glow Primer Serum
- Concealers: Jeffree Star Magic Concealer in C1, LA Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fairest
- Powders: Jeffree Star Magic Powders in Translucent and Rose
- Milani Matte Bronzer in Sun Light
- Blushes: Urban Decay Fetish, NARS Orgasm, Tarte Paaarty
- Clinique Cheek Pop On-The-Glow Trio Palette
- Urban Decay Highlighter in Sin
- NYX Micro-Contour Pencil
- LOreal Voluminous Mascara Primer
- Colour Pop BFF Mascara
- Benefit Roller Lash
- Catrice Stylo Eyeshadow in G’Old McDonald
- Lorac Pro 3 Palette
- It Cosmetics Superhero by Day Palette
- Essence Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Brown
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize in Marie Antoinette
- Colour Pop Creme Gel Liner in Call Me
- Wet n Wild Brulee Shadow
- Sephora Tinted Brow Freeze in Medium
(original post here)
- Ulta Moisturizing Foundation Stick–Decided this isn’t for me. I used to love it, but it’s just too emollient, won’t set down with any powder, and tend to rub off.
- Milani Prep+Set+Glow Powder–I freaking loved this powder, but all of a sudden it started darkening my foundation so it had to go.
- Becca Khloe x Malika Palette–I like this, but for the price, I wanted to LOVE it and I just don’t. If you’re interested in this, I’ve got it listed on my insta for a dang good deal.
- Cover Fx Face Palette–I ended up taking this to work to keep in my makeup bag there. I like it, but I wouldn’t pay that price for it.
- Stila Smokey Quartz Liquid Eyeshadow–This was the tone that I thought it was. I thought it was more brown/bronze, but it leaned more gray on me so I gave it a friend.
- Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray–I don’t why I don’t reach for this, but I just never do. I gave it to a friend too.
- Maybelline Tinted Mascara Primer–I like this, but nothing has topped my beloved Loreal Voluminous Primer.