This is the semi-lazy version of April favorites because I’m too lazy to gather all of my favorites and take an actual photo. You’re getting a product collage today, friends.
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Bound–I got this a 100 point perk and used up the mini so quickly. I LOVE this formula and this shade lives in my purse. It’s the perfect every day neutral.
- Equate Beauty Flat Kabuki Brush–I’ve been trying different techniques with my all over setting powder. Even though I have dry skin, I always set with powder. I have to. Since my skin is dry, finding the right tool & powder combo can be difficult. I’ve been loving using this brush to really press the powder into my skin/foundation for a flawless look. I’m really impressed with quality for the price.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Lavender–If you have fair skin and have trouble finding an under eye setting powder that brightens, look no further. Other than the price, I have nothing negative to say about this powder. I will gladly pay full price for this product though because it’s THAT good. It’s so finely milled, brightens, sets, and makes my under eye area looked blurred and flawless. Love, love, love this.
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Melancholia + NARS Orgasm Lip Balm–I can’t stop wearing this lip combo. The shades pair really well and I love the hint of added shimmer that the balm adds.
- Morphe M443 Pointed Liner Brush–I go through phases with eyeliner and which kind I prefer. I’m back onto gel liner and this brush gives a perfect line effortlessly.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Moisturizer–This was a surprise half off deal during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty so I decided to give it a go. I have a lot of redness in my skin and had wondered about this product, but didn’t want to splurge since I hadn’t heard many reviews on it. I’m so glad I decided to get it. It really works! I can tell my skin isn’t as red and it’s super moisturizing which my dry skin needs. I hate to say goodbye to my beloved Hydro Boost, but I’m really seeing a difference with this product.
- Wet n Wild Gel Pout Lip Liners–I’ve never been one to splurge on high end lip liners and if you do, give these a try. I love this formula. It’s creamy, but not slippery and they are SO affordable. I have almost every shade.
- Kiss Salon Dip Kit–I picked this up because it was cheap and if it didn’t work out, I wasn’t out a whole lot. I ended up LOVING it. The powder is really fine so it doesn’t get really thick and impossible to file down. The other powder colors, base coat, activator, and top coat are all super affordable as well. If you’ve been interested in an at home dip kit, I highly recommend this one!
Other highlights from April
–I became an aunt to the sweetest little boy, Ethan James.
–I got a new tattoo.
–I survived a CrAzY, busy month at work.
–I celebrated my baby cousin’s first birthday.
Leave a Reply