elf Blur Stick
- Claims: Blur imperfections, provides a smooth base for makeup application, minimize appearance of pores
- Price: $8 at Ulta, Target, Wal Mart, elfcosmetics.com
- Pros: Affordable, easily accessible, convenient packaging, silicone free, blurs pore, cruelty free, contains witch hazel to absorb excess oil, works on my dry skin
- Cons: None
- Final Thoughts: LOVE this thing! I was using my Catrice primer, which is still good, so I gave this one away, but I ended up repurchasing. This blurs my pores in a flash and smooths the skin. I use it every day.
elf Poreless Putty
- Claims: Creates smooth skin, poreless effect, helps grip makeup for all day wear, smooths imperfections
- Price: $8 at Ulta, elfcosmetics.com
- Pros: Affordable, cruelty free, easily accessible, sleek packaging
- Cons: Did nothing for my pores, made my foundation cake up where I applied it
- Final Thoughts: Jeffree Star did a video on this comparing it to the Tatcha Silk Canvas primer and the world went crazy. Fortunately, I purchased mine prior to the craze because it stayed sold out after that video was released. This did make my skin feel smooth, but it did not blur or fill my pores. My pores were still huge and visible. My makeup caked and it enhanced my dryness. This was a total fail for me.
I’m sure you’ve figured out which product I prefer, but if you’re a skimmer, the answer is….
the BLUR STICK!
I’ve tried just about every pore blurring/filling/eraser product on the planet and this is by far my favorite. It’s only $8 and you can’t beat the price and quality.
Leave a Reply