I reviewed this palette last week and today I’m sharing two different looks. The first is a daytime, neutral, perfect for the office, look and then how to take it up a notch for nighttime.
—Essence Intensifying Eyeshadow Base
—Wet n Wild Brulee
—Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette
—Colour Pop Jelly Shadow in We Jammin
—Milani Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner in Hooked On Espresso
—Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Brown
—Essence Lash Primer
—Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
—Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
—Morphe M441 (Blender)
—Luxie 121 (Tapered Blender)
—elf Eye Shadow (Lid Shade)
—Merle Norman Eyes #4 (Brown Bone)
—Morphe M213 (Inner Corner)
—elf 202 Smudge (Buff out lower lash line)
—Luxie 141 (Blend/smoke lower lash line)
—Wet n Wild Smokey Liner (Blend blue shadow on lower lash line)
Directions :: AM Look
- Primer–Apply Essence Eye Base and set with Wet n Wild Brulee
- Transition Shade–Blend Necessary into and slightly above the crease using the M441 and windshield wiper motions.
- Crease & Outer V–Pack Cheens and blend using the Luxie 121 until you get the intensity you desire.
- Blend–Use M441 to blend Necessary and Cheens to make sure there are no harsh lines.
- Lid–Apply Just A Kiss with the elf eyeshadow brush. I applied dry first, then I sprayed my brush with MAC Fix+ to intensify the color payoff.
- Brow Bone–There is now brow bone shade in this palette so I used Enlight from the Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette with the Merle Norman Eyes #4 brush.
- Inner Corner–Colour Pop Jelly Shadow with M213.
- Mascara–1) Lash Primer 2) Lancome Monsieur Big 3) Benefit Roller Lash
To take this look to the next level…
- Tightline–Milani Pencil
- Line Upper Lash Line–Physicians Formula Liquid Liner
- Smudge–Apply Milani Pencil on lower lash line and smudge out using the elf 202
- Blend–Take Luxie 141 and use Necessary to blend out harshness/diffuse the pencil liner.
- Color–Use the Wet n Wild Smokey brush to add A Moment to lower lash line. I packed it on and then blended it and repeated this step till I was satisfied with how the color looked.
- Foundation—Huda Beauty
- Concealer—Makeup Revolution & Colour Pop
- Powder—Milani Prep+Set+Glow
- Bronzer/Blush/Highlight—Tarte Hamptons Palette
- Contour—ABH, Catrice
- Brows—Tarte, It Cosmetics, ABH
- Lips—ABH Vintage