Last week, I shared how I made my own powder foundation that is a perfect match for me. Now that I have a foundation that matches, I wanted to share my powder foundation routine. I usually reach for a liquid as I find them easier to blend out and less messy, but I do use powder foundation from time to time. If you missed the earlier post, you can read it here.
- Primers—Wet n Wild Primer Water, Too Faced Hangover Rx, elf Poreless Putty #extraAF
- Corrector—It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealing Pot
- Concealer—Kylie Cosmetics in Pearl
- Contour—Anastasia BH in Fawn, Catrice Prime & Fine in Ashy Radiance
- Undereye Setting Powder–Custom mix, more on that soon 😉
- Foundation—Custom mix
- Bronzer—Bare Minerals Invisible Bronze in Fair to Light
- Blush—Becca Mineral in Flowerchild
- Highlight—elf Jelly Highlighter in Bubbly, Anastasia BH Amrezy
- Brows—Tarte Busy Gal Brows in Taupe, Almay Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde, Anastasia BH Clear Brow Gel
- Eyes—Essence I Love Colour Intensifying Base, Colour Pop Twinkle
- Lashes—Essence Lash Primer, Benefit Roller Lash
- Lips—Maybelline Touch of Spice
- Setting Sprays—MAC Fix+, Kat Von D Lock It
- Prime–Spray Wet n Wild Primer Water :: apply Too Faced primer all over :: apply elf primer around the nose where my large pores are to blur and fill
- Correct, conceal, and set under eye concealer
- Creams–contour the nose with ABH Fawn, apply elf Jelly Highlighter to cheek bones
- Foundation–buff powder into skin (I use this brush), 2 light layers for light to medium coverage
- Blush, bronzer, highlight, and contour
- Setting spray
This looks like a lot of products and a lot of steps, but I can do this in less than 10 minutes. It’s my go-to when I’m running late or just want a more natural, light look.
I totally forgot to take my usual AM & PM pics!
Leave a Reply