At the beginning of the year, I posted a list of books I wanted to read and started a “Project Pan” with products I wanted to use up.
Here’s an update on how I did throughout the year…
^this is what I started with. You can see the original post here.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Creamy Powder Foundation :: Used this up!
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronze :: This got hella old so I had to toss it. I did repurchase though. This is one of my favorite bronzers.
- Colour Pop No Filter Concealer in Fair 04 :: This shade was too dark so I gave it away. I did repurchase it in my correct shade (Fair 02) and I love it!
- MAC Studio Fix Powder :: Used this up
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer :: This was a good shade match, but it didn’t look very good on my dry skin. I gave this away. (Review here)
- Colour Pop Super Shock Highlighter in Lunch Money :: This got old and dried out, so I tossed it.
- LimeLight by Alcone Botanical Foundation :: Used this up (review here)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paaarty :: I’ve used this SO much and I just can’t seem to hit pan. I can see it dwindling down on the sides of the pan though. You can see what I mean here.
I started with 8 products–I used up 3, tossed 2, still working on 1, and gave away 2.
I like the idea of a “Project Pan,” I just think I need to pick better products next time.
My goals for this was to read 18 books and I came so close! I ended up with only 15. I read some from the list I shared earlier this year and some that weren’t on there. You can see my original list here.
These are the books I read…
- And Still She Laughs by Kate Merrick
- Skin Deep by Bee Shapiro
- The Wizartd of Lies by Diana B. Henriques
- Sisters First by Barbara Pierce Bush & Jenna Bush Hager
- Until I say Good-Bye by Susan Spencer-Wendel
- The Southern Education of Jersey Girl by Jaime Primak Sullivan
- Triumph by Carolyn Jessop
- My Story by Elizabeth Smart
- I Didn’t Come Here to Make Friends by Courtney Robertson
- Why Her? by Nicki Koziarz
- Of Mess & Moxie by Jen Hatmaker
- Seamless by Angie Smith
- Love Life Again by Tracie Miles
- The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
- Sandcastle Kings by Rich Wilkerson Jr
Think I can do 19 books in 2019?!
2018 By the Numbers
- Reviews :: 77
- Foundation Fridays :: 28
- Mascara Mondays :: 18
- Mask Mondays :: 5
- Manis :: 72
- Total Posts :: 147
I love to do these posts at the end of the year so I can see all that I accomplished and how my hard work paid off. It’s motivation for next year!
Leave a Reply