The holidays are here and stores are packed with people and gifts. I’m WAY too lazy to make 2394239 gift guides like other bloggers, so I’m going to stick to what I know–beauty.
I’m going to share the sets and gifts that I think the beauty lover in your life would love and the ones that are worth the money. Also, it’s Christmas, treat yo self if you see something you love 😉
- Drunk Elephant Inspector Drunk Kit, $98
- It Cosmetics Treat Your Skin with It Bestsellers, $48
- OPI Nutcracker Advent Calendar Mini 25 pack, $49.95
- Beauty Counter Glow & Go Mini Oils, $30
- GlamGlow The Superstar Set, $59
- Real Techniques You Glow Girl Set, $49.99
- NARS Heartbreaker Blush Palette, $42
- Real Techniques Mini Buffing Brush Ornament, $5.99
- beautyblender Sweet Surprise Mystery Set, $20
- beautyblender Blenders Delight, $40
- Laura Mercier Matte & Glow Translucent Loose Setting Powder Duo, $38
- Tarte Flushed and Fabulous Amazonian Clay Blush Set, $32
- Sephora Favorites Lashstash, $48
- Urban Decay Hex Remedy Mini 24/7 Eye Pencil Set, $29
- It Cosmetics Superhero Lash & Line Eye Trio, $29
- Superhero Mascara review here
- Stila 3D Dazzle Mini Glitter & Glow Liquid Shadow Set, $25
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Set, $20
- Mascara review here
- Bare Minerals Ethereal Nudes 6 Piece Mini Lip Set, $29
- Physicians Formula Color Me Healthy Holiday Set, $15
- Stila With Flying Colors Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set, $39
- NARS Little Fetishes Lip Duo, $24
- MAC Shiny Pretty Things Mini Lipsticks, $29.50 (there’s nude lipstick version too)
- NARS Audacious Lipstick Keepsake Set, $79
- It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Your Perfect Pink Lip Duo, $24
- Kopari Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe Set, $20
- Stila Bare Beauties Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set, $20
A few tips for holiday shopping…
- Use eBates! I thought it was a scam too, but it’s 100% real. You legit get money back for shopping.
- You can use my referral link (not sponsored)
- I’ve saved $89 since signing up!
- Google a coupon code–usually you can find one somewhere
- A lot of website have pop ups that offer 10-20% your purchase if you sign up for their emails. Sign up, get your coupon, and unsubscribe. BINGO.
- Put the item in your cart, but don’t check out. Sometimes sites will email you a coupon code if they noticed you left something in your cart.
- I linked as many products as I could to Nordstrom and I highly recommend shopping for what you can there. They have free shipping on everything and super easy returns.