You’re getting a product collage this month because I’m too lazy to take actual photos. #sorrynotsorry
I didn’t have a ton of favorites this month, but I rediscovered some old favs which is always good!
- Love Life Again by Tracie Miles–I did a study on this book through Proverbs 31 and LOVED it. I’ve done several studies with them, but this just might be my favorite. I can’t recommend this book enough.
- NYX Powder Puff Lippie in Moody–These lippies are so unique. It’s a powder formula that glides so smooth and hold ups pretty well. This shade is a little darker than a true nude, but not too dark. It’s perfect for fall.
- Bare Minerals Invisible Bronzer in Fair/Light–YALL this is the most gorgeous bronzer for fair skin AND I found it at TJ Maxx for $8. I was going to repurchase the Butter Bronzer, but then I found this one and it was half the price. WINNING.
- Lauren Akins Diff Sunnies–It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins so naturally I HAD to have these sunglasses when they were released. I love sunglasses and using them to accessorize and change up looks so I have several pairs and these kind of got buried. I brought them back out and I’ve been wearing them a ton this month. Sadly, these were limited edition so I don’t think you can get them anymore.
- A New Day Rebecca Flats–These are $19.99 at Target and you need them. They come in other colors and they are so comfortable. I was worried they were going to give me blisters, but they didn’t. You need to size down in these. I got an 8 and I usually wear an 8.5, but I really think I could have gotten a 7.5.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Product Line–Neutrogena expanded their Hydro Boost line and I am here.for.it. I love the skincare and they just released lotion and a body butter and I couldn’t get my hands on it fast enough. They smell amazing and are so moisturizing. You need one of everything.
How flawless is my girl Kate?! We got to see the royals a lot this month and I was loving it. She is just perfect and I love her.
Speaking of the royals, my BFF went to London and was so kind as to take me to meet the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. She’s the best. I also gave her instructions, and no budgetary limitations, to get me ALL the souvenirs from their wedding. I went to London the summer after Will & Kate got married and I bought everything with their face on it. Clearly, I need to add Harry & Meghan memorabilia to my collection.
My life in 2 memes.