It’s the second most wonderful time of the year. The first being this sale in the spring. Y’all I live for 21 Days of Beauty and I make a plan for shopping because I have no life and nothing else to do with my time, clearly.
All jokes aside, this is a great time to try new things and stock up on some favorites at HALF OFF.
The sale starts Sept 2 and ends Sept 22. I’m going to post and link each day’s deals, the Hot Buys, what I’m buying, and what I recommend. This post is going to be a long one so brace yourself.
All beauty steals ship free for Platinum and Diamond members.
—Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer, $17
—Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser & Hyaluronic Cloud Serum, $14-32.50
—Lime Crime Venus Eyeshadow Palettes, $19 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, $11
—Proactiv 3-Step Acne System, $25
—Philosophy Time In A Bottle Serum, $38 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Lancome Visionnaire Eye Cream, $32.50 <ONLINE ONLY & PLATINUM PERK>
—Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter, $20.50
—Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser, $7.50
—Butter London Glazen Lip Glaze, $9.50 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Eyeko Mascaras, $9.50-15 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Finish Powder, $11
—It Brushes for Ulta Velvet Luxe Brushes, $12-27
—Exuviance Select Age Reverse, $39-39.50
—Select MAC Girl Palettes, $19.75 <ONLINE ONLY & PLATINUM PERK>
—Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner, $9
—Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer. $12.75
—Mally Beauty Mallywood Collection, $10-18 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Algenist POWER Recharging Night Pressed Serum, $47.50 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, $14
—Dermablend Original Setting Powder, $13.50
—Lorac Mascaras, $12 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Everyday Body Lotion, $15 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Tartes Light, Camera, Lashes and Lash Paint Mascara, $11
–Benefit Brow Wax, FREE with $50 Benefit purchase
—Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum, $22.50
—CoverFx Perfect Setting Powder, $17.50 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream, $27.50 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector, $19
—First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, $10
—Laura Geller Liquid Foundations, $16.50-19 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—StriVectin Dual Response Serum, $39.50 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—CoverFx Glitter Drops & Custom Enhancer Drops, $21-22
—Origins Morning Must Haves, $12
—It Cosmetics Brushes for Ulta #110, $12 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
—Exuviance Performing Peel AP25, $38.50 *(ONLINE ONLY)*
Hot Buys are available throughout the 21 Days until they sell out. These products are discounted 40% so you’re still getting a good deal even though they aren’t half off. In past years, the Hot Buys have been SO good. I was very disappointed in this years selections and there’s nothing that I plan on purchasing.
- BareMinerals All Skincare, $13-45
- Smashbox Contour Kit & Spotlight Palettes, $21
- Pur Pro Eyelashes & Pro Lash Glue, $4-8
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Creme to Powder Eyeshadow Stick, $11
- Tarte Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette, $27
- Tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer, $19
- Tarte Shape Tape Foundation, $23
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Blush Trio, $18
- Side note: I’ve seen these at Marshall’s for $9.99
- Beauty by PopSugar Sweet Stx Satin Matte Lip Color, $12
- Laura Geller Life Glows On! Illuminator Palette, $17
- Lipstick Queen Lipstick Chess, $14
- Butter London Mascaras, $12
- Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra, $15
- Dose of Colors Lip Gloss, $10
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, $16
- Woosh Beauty Entire Brand, $8-29.50
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne Collection, 30% off
- Dr. Brandt No More Baggage, 30% off
- Philosophy Clear Days Ahead (select items), 30% off
- Exuviance Neck Cream & Essence, 30% off
- StriVectin Age Fighting Trio, 40% off
- Algenist Reconstructing Serum, 40% off
- Meaningful Beauty Glycolic Pads, $28
- Perricone MD Daily Essentials, $35
- Mario Badescu Rose Hip Nourishing Oil, $15
- Skyn Iceland Face Lift In A Bag, $11
- Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Concealer, $15
- Leaders Select Labotica Products, $5-19
- Little Barn Apothecary Charcoal + Aloe Cleanser, $15
- Organic to Green Arctic Moisturizer, $11
Can you believe out of all these deals, I’m only buying 5 things?! It’s true. These are the only products that grabbed my attention and that I really wanted to try or buy.
- 9/6—beautyblender Solid Cleanser, $8
- The BEST brush cleanser ever. Buy it, use it, and thank me later.
- 9/7—Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara, $12
- Kathleen Lights has been raving about this mascara and while it’s half price, I’m going to give it a try.
- I don’t normally buy high end mascaras, but if I ever do, it’s during this sale when they are half off.
- There’s a waterproof option as well.
- 9/9—Ulta Moisturizing Foundation Stick, $7
- This has been on my “to try” list and it’s half off!
- 9/18—Tarte Busy Gal Brows Tinted Brow Gel, $9
- Similar to the LOreal Brow Gel that I’ve been using, but doesn’t have the weird bend in the applicator. It’s also the same price so DUH.
- 9/20—Origins Morning Must Haves, $12
- I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SET. I know I love the GinZing Eye Cream and I’m excited to try to the other products in the set. I’ve heard amazing things about the Spot Treatment and I’m almost out of my current one so the timing is just perfect.
- 9/2—Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer, $17
- Great for dry and oily skin. There’s enough moisture for dry skin types, but not so much that it wouldn’t work for an oily skin type. Plus, it smells amazing.
- 9/3—Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, $11
- These liners are so good. There are tons of colors and they stay in place really well.
- 9/4—Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter, $20.50
- You can use these as a highlighter or mix in with your foundation for a little extra glow.
- 9/5—Benefit Hoola & Hoola Lite Bronzer, $15
- Hoola Lite is perfect for us fair skinned gals and the original Hoola is a cult classic for a reason. It’s the perfect toned bronzer, not too warm or red.
- 9/8—Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Pencil, $11 :: Philosophy Purity Clay Mask, $17.50
- Anastasia BH brow products are just good.
- The Philosophy mask is one of my favorites. It smells so good, exfoliates, and really deep cleans the pores.
- 9/11—Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer, $12.75
- I use the LOreal Mascara Primer because it’s cheaper, but this is a really good product and definitely worth the $12.75.
- 9/13—Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer, $19.50
- One of my favorite pore filling primers
- 9/15—Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara, $11
- This mascara has been part of the sale many times and I usually buy it. It is a GREAT mascara, but I’m going to try some different ones this year.
- 9/21—Benefit POREfessional, $16 :: Clinique Moisture Surge 72 HR Hydrator 1.0 oz, $9.50
- The POREfessional isn’t the best pore filler in my opinion, BUT it’s a great all over smoothing primer.
- I used the Clinique Moisture Surge for YEARS before I found my beloved Neutrogena Hydro Boost. It’s good product, especially if you have really dry skin.
- 9/22—It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream, $24 :: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, $16
- If you have oily skin, I think you will find the It Cosmetics cream to be a little emollient for you. If you have dry skin, I’ll think you’ll love it.
- Urban Decay All Nighter is just a necessity and while it’s half off, grab you one. It will make a huge difference in the longevity of your makeup.
I think that’s everything. Mark your calendars. Get excited. Tell me what you’re buying!