The second installment of #FairSkinFriday is all about concealers and the ones that work best for fair skin. The first installment was about bronzers and you can read that here.
There is a shade match for me in all of the formulas I’m sharing below except the Makeup Revolution, but I just add a little white mixer and I’m good!
- NYX Gottcha Covered Concealer
- Do not use this under your eyes. It will look horrible. It’s best for spot concealing.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- Makeup Forever Full Cover
- Bare Minerals Bare Pro
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro
- There’s a white concealer in this line and that’s awesome for brightening and highlighting.
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define
- Full review here
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer Creme
- I don’t like this on it’s own, but mixed with Tarte Shape Tape, it’s AMAZING.
- Colour Pop No Filter Concealer
- Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum
- Urban Decay Naked Skin
- Tarte Shape Tape
- Tarte Creaseless Concealer
Leave a Reply