Earlier this year, I wrote 2 posts that are year long “projects” so to speak. First up, an actual project pan and second, 18 Book I Want to Read in 2018.
It’s hard to believe were are already a quarter of way through 2018! Here’s a quick update on my projects.
The top photo is the starting picture for reference.
- I used up the Limelight and Tarte foundations.
- I decided to get rid of the Colour Pop concealer & the Milani foundation. The CP concealer is too dark and the Milani foundation just doesn’t look good on my dry skin. However, Colour Pop is releasing new concealer shades and there are some super pale shade which are perfect for me. I will definitely be purchasing!
- I haven’t hit pan on my Tarte blush, but I’ve used quite a bit as you can see.
- I’ve made a good dent in the MAC Studio Fix powder.
- I use the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer almost every day and I feel like I haven’t made much progress with it or the Colour Pop Lunch Money highlighter.
You can find my 18 Books in 18 post here.
Since that post I’ve read
—The Wizard of Lies by Diana B. Henriques
—My Story by Elizabeth Smart
—I Didn’t Come Here to Make Friends by Courtney Robertson
So far I’ve read 5 books on the list and I’m currently reading And Still She Laughs: Defiant Joy in the Depths of Suffering by Kate Merrick.
I keep adding books to my Kindle Wish List so I may read some different ones along the way, but I really want to get through these 18. Any others are just a bonus!
The next check in will be in June so stay tuned!