I LOVE skincare and trying new products.
I used to have super OILY skin, but now I more dry/normal, sensitive, acne prone skin which makes shopping for skincare and makeup really fun. Not.
You will notice that I’m a huge fan of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Line. I feel like it’s so underrated, but the rpoducts are SO good and SO affordable.
- Cleanse: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliator
- This exfoliator is gentle enough to use every day.
- Moisturizer & SPF: I mix the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50
- If you don’t wear an SPF, you should. This one is light weight, smells amazing, and won’t clog your pores or make you break out.
My nighttime skincare is more complex and I will admit, I don’t do these steps every single night. I try to do it most nights, but sometimes I’m just too tired and all I do is remove my makeup. I NEVER sleep in my makeup. EVER. You shouldn’t either.
PM Part 1
- Makeup Remover: Garnier Micellar Foaming Face Wash, NYX Micellar Water
- I use micellar water for my eyes and lips. I’m currently using this one by NYX and I like it, but I’ll probably go back to the Garnier.
- Cleanser: Neutrogena Acne Proofing Gel Cleanser
- Exfoliator: Tarte FRXXXTION Stick
- I use this a few times a week
- Toner: First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
- I don’t always use a toner. I got these pads in a gift set at Christmas so I’m going to use them up, but I don’t know that I will purchase them.
- Another favorite: LOreal Hydra Fresh Toner
PM Part 2
- Acne Treatment: The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution mixed with SLMD Skincare Clarifying Treatment
- Serum: The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Eye Cream: It Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream with Real Techniques Under Eye Reviver
- I am terrified of crows feet so an eye cream is a MUST in my routine. I use it religiously. The RT tool came in a kit and it’s metal and it feels so cool and smooth on the under eye area.
- Moisturizer: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Lash Serum: Mary Kay Lash & Brow Building Serum
- Lip Balm: Clinique Pep Start Pout Restoring Night Mask
- This was another product I got in a Christmas gift set and again, I like it but I don’t know that I would purchase it. I usually just use Vasoline.
- Spot Treatment (if needed): Mario Badescu Drying Lotion