If you aren’t familiar with the “project pan” concept, the short version is you select products from your collection that you want to use up or “pan.”
I’ve really been trying to use up products I have before buying more, but that doesn’t always happen as I have an addiction to shopping and makeup. Oops?
However, there are a few products in my collection that I have hit pan on that I would like to finish up this year.
Clearly, I’m really close on some of these and have a ways to go on others.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation in Fair Neutral
- There’s a shade that is light enough for me
- This has good coverage for a powder foundation
- Would consider repurchasing this
- Colour Pop No Filter Concealer in Fair
- I love the price and the coverage is good, but Fair is a little too dark.
- I mix it with my KVD concealer and make it work, but it’s not my ideal shade.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC15
- This is slightly too dark for me so I put this on first and then the Tarte powder. These two give me full coverage quickly.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer in 00A Porcelain
- I love the coverage of this foundation, but it’s pretty thick and I have to mix in a oil to make it work for my dry skin.
- I can only find my shade online so that’s a bummer too.
- I’m going to do a full review soon.
- Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek Highlighter in Lunch Money
- LOVE this highlighter. Clearly.
- It’s perfect on it’s own and definitely packs a punch, but I often had a powder highlighter because #extra and I glow to the Heavens.
- Limelight by Alcone Botanical Foundation in Ivory
- Spoiler alert: there’s a full review of this foundation going up tomorrow.
- Full coverage in a flash
- Will definitely repurchase
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronze
- I went hard with this when it first came out because for the first time there was a bronzer that actually worked for my skin tone. THANK YOU, PHYSICIANS FORMULA!
- Once Hoola Lite came on the scene, I kinda let this go to the side, but I’m picking it back up and hoping to finish it.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paaarty
- I haven’t hit pan on this, but I’ve got to be getting close.
- This is one of my favorite blushes and I wear it all.the.time.
I’m going to be doing an update in June and a finale in Friday.